Jackson's family is on vacation this week, which means I'm on vacation this week :D I use to think that vacation meant sitting around doing nothing and relaxing... apparently once you hit college that isn't the case anymore lol. Yesterday was insanely busy. I woke up early and packed my stuff and showered and all that. Nola and I each had a bowl of cereal, then we sat at the table and talked for close to 2 hours! I looked up at the clock and realized it was almost time to leave! We finished getting ready real fast, and went to Walgreens to pick up some more face wash (Saisha accidentally took mine to camp with her lol), then made our way to my Dad's office in Louisville. We walked from his office to a cute little Irish Pub called O'Sheas for lunch. The food was delicious, but there was sooo much of it! Our waitress was very full of energy, and she drew on my to-go box. It was cute, she drew a rainbow and some four-leaf clovers, and wrote "Have a Wonderfully Great Day." I had had people write the restaurant and date on the box, but never a full-blown sharpie picture! Anyway, we walked back to Dad's office and sat for just a couple of minutes. It was my first time at his office there. Once Nola and I got back to the house, I finished packing and left for Frankfort.
In Frankfort, I went to DAQ (the place where dad use to work, and I interned for 3 summers) to visit some people. A lot of people asked me if I was coming back to work, and I kind of miss it. Maybe next summer.... Matthew and I had appointments with Dr. Jim today, so we met there and went to Starbucks for a little bit. I had dinner plans, and Matthew had things he had to do, so we tried to fit in a little bit of time together since we hadn't seen each other since Friday. I went to Nina's for dinner (She is a family friend) and had some wonderful lasagna and fresh blueberries (YUM!). I stopped by mom's for a minute and then came back to Lexington and just sat down on the couch for the rest of the night! Everything I did yesterday had a time limit on it, so I was ready to just chill.
Matthew is at work right now, and I'm still trying to catch up on some relaxation lol. When he gets home, I think I am going to treat him to dinner, and maybe we will go walk around the mall or something. He has had a rough week, so I think he needs something fun to do anyway :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment