July 26, 2008

The weekend so far...

My vacation came to a screeching halt on Friday. Thursday night, Matthew starting feeling very sick. I was hoping he could just sleep it off, but he didn't.... actually he hardly slept at all :( Friday I had a babysitting job, which turned out to be a very easy gig, but I spent the entire time worried about Matthew. I was so scared that I would have to take him to the hospital. When I got off work, I stopped to get him some juice and soup, and some medicine. He is feeling much better now, but the whole thing scared me. He doesn't get that sick very often. Anyway, I watched Jackson and his sister earlier today. Jackson was very tired and therefore in a weird mood. Every time I moved he would look over to see where I was going.... if he couldn't see me he freaked out. His sister was fine though, and played with some of the neighborhood kids most of the day. After work, I came home and got ready to go to the movies with Matthew and his family. We went to Denny's first for some dinner, then to Gordman's since we still had some time before the movie starts. I got some really cute sunglasses for a little over $3 (I figure I can wear them to the pool, but otherwise I'll have my regular glasses on....) The movie was very good (read our movie review blog for more info ;) and afterwards we went to Applebees and split some appetizers. We are home now, both sitting on the couch on our computers... I bet we are a site lol. We are watching Shrek because I'm still a little freaked out by the movie :/ Anyway, we are just going to sit here and watch this. I'm sleeping in tomorrow for sure, and will probably go to Frankfort. My stepsister is in from Maryland, and I told her I would take her out to lunch this weekend. It should be fun :)

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena