July 31, 2008
Almost Friday!
Let's see... where to begin.... Tuesday, Matthew and I went to Frankfort. He took Travers to see The Dark Knight and I took T to work and made dinner for my Mom and my sister Chelsea. Mom seemed pleased to not have to cook dinner since she had to work all day. We had some delicious tacos, and then we just sat around until the guys came back. Travers loved the movie and it was cool that they got to hang out for a little bit. Matthew and I brought my stepsister Whitley back to Lexington with us. She lives in Maryland with her mom, and is visiting for a couple of weeks. She stayed the night with us and then babysat with me on Wednesday. We went to the movies and saw Surfs Up then had lunch at McDonald's and then played at Kid's Place. Amanda was there too with the kids she watched. They all played together great and had a lot of fun. I took Whitley back yesterday and ended up going to church with Mom. I hadn't been in a while (I know.... I know....) and I couldn't believe how much the youth group has changed! Last time I was there, there were a ton of kids and they spent the entire time talking and such. It was so aggravating because there were kids there for the right reason, but couldn't truly enjoy the Word of God because of all the distractions. The group has now shrunk down to maybe 20 kids, and there is a new Youth Pastor. I think he is doing an awesome job in completely changing the lives of the youth. Anyway, it was good to see everyone. Today, I got up early to go to work, only to get there and find out they don't need me until 3! I mean, wow... oh well. Jackson's dad texted me a little bit ago and told me he wouldn't need me at all today, so at least I got the day off :) I'm doing laundry now and just hanging out. Amanda and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon to go to the lake to meet my Dad and family. They are already down there, and they got a trailer on a hill above a marina close to Cumberland Lake. We are both totally excited!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment