- Griddlers- I love puzzles... especially number puzzles. These are fun, and easy to do. You have a grid, and numbered blocks along the sides. Each number tells you how many blocks in a row are in the row or column of the grid. I realize my description is not very good.. you will have to just try it for yourself. My only complaint is that the first puzzle always takes a little time to load... if it does it to you, just be patient... it will work.
- MSN- We have already discovered that my life is pretty uneventful, therefore I live vicariously through the "entertainment" section of msn.com, especially the "hot gossip" part. It keeps me updated on major events (politics, natural disasters, celebrity news, etc) and also provides some very interesting articles about day to day life. On a good day, it can keep me occupied for close to an hour.
- FreeRice- So I have to take the GRE in less than two weeks (talk about stressed out!!!!) and this website actually helps out. I can work on vocab, and help others all at the same time! Isn't that awesome? You get a vocab word, and some definitions to pick from. For each one you get correct, 20 grains of rice are donated.
- WorkingGirl- I found this blog on the "Blogs of Note" a couple of weeks ago, and am totally addicted! These girls are hilarious, and as a former "working girl" I totally understand where they are coming from. I just can't get enough!
- Brides.com- OK, I kind of have wedding fever.... it is not as bad as it usually is (I think my friends were ready to disown me) but every now and then I want to check up and see what is going on in this world I cannot yet enter myself. This site has great advice and wedding etiquette, and is just overall fun to read.
August 9, 2008
Couch Potato
So a four-day weekend finally comes my way, and how do I spend it? Sitting in my living room being a complete bum. Ok, so not completely true, but for the most part it is. Thursday Amanda came over to spend the night. We ordered wings, played card games, and danced around my living room to the Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, and our new fave Katy Perry's Kissed a Girl. In short, we had a complete blast! Yesterday I did just sit around... at least until Matthew came home. We ran some errands, came home, and watched a movie. My life is so exciting.. I know lol Anyway, today has been very lazy. I love not having to get up until I'm ready to in the morning, and just sitting around in my jammies :D However, I have gotten a little bored today with hardly anything on tv. When I get tired of facebook and myspace (it doesn't take much anymore....) here are some sites that keep me entertained...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment