So I haven't posted in a couple of days... probably because there hasn't been much to blog about. I am still trying to catch up on some sleep from my exciting, but oh so exhausting weekend. Luckily, I have the next two days off! (So very excited :D )
Since I don't have any experiences to talk(or type in this case) about, I did come across something interesting to share. Yesterday, Matthew and I were at his parents house. They are setting up for the 127 yard sale, and wanted him to go through some of his stuff. While digging through boxes and plastic bins, we came across a box full of N64 games, a playstation, and other things like that. Now, I remember when the playstation came out. I was in the 4th grade. It was such a huge deal then, but now with the PS2 and the fairly new PS3, the playstation is old news. I can imagine in maybe 5 years, even the PS3 will be forgotten. When our children are old enough to play video games, the playstation, and probably even the PS2 we own, will be to them like the atari is to us... old technology, and old news. That is life, though... the things we make such huge deals about will eventually be not so big, and end up being just junk in the attic.
August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment