August 10, 2008

Stressed Out!!!

I am seriously stressing right now! I am trying so hard to relax and not worry about everything, but there is just so much going on. I have to take the GRE in less than two weeks. I am no where near being ready (I will admit that this is my own fault....) and the more I think about it, the more stressed out I become. I think the test is ridiculous, and is not a good measure of what I know, but how much money I have. I will save that rant for after I take the test though (depending on how well I do, and on whether or not I actually survive). Also, I am graduating in May. Now, this would normally be good news, and I'm sure you are thinking "it's so far away why worry about it now?" right? Well, unfortunately I have to go to grad school (hence the GRE) and I have NO idea what I want to do. I need to figure out where I want to apply to, get my recommendations, write my personal statement, and shell out the cash for all the application fees! Can you see why I am freaking out? I feel a little better venting.... but my GRE books are staring me down and need attention.... maybe I should take up yoga or pilates...

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena