August 20, 2008
D-day
OK, so maybe it won't be that bad, but tomorrow I am taking the GRE. I have been studying all week, and have taken a couple of practice tests, so I hope that I am ready. The practice test I took yesterday wasn't as bad as I had feared. I ended up with a 1090, and I want at least an 1100. Today I plan on studying some more, and then I am going to Amanda's. We are taking the test together in the morning, so it makes more sense for me to stay with her tonight and just ride together than trying to do our own thing. Once I get over there, though, there will be no more studying, just swimming and ranting about how much we dread it! I have stressed myself sick over this test, so I am ready for it to be over with. Wish me luck, and tomorrow I will let you know how it goes (as long as it doesn't kill me......)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment