August 17, 2008
short weekend
Why is that the weekends always fly by? This coming week is going to be very rough, and I can't believe that is it already Sunday night. Not much has really happened. I went to Frankfort Thursday afternoon for my sister's birthday dinner, then came back to Lexington and picked up Amanda for a friend's birthday party. It was a little crazy, but both were ok. Since then, I have been staying up late watching the Olympics (mainly cheering for Michael Phelps) and sleeping in. I did a little bit of studying for the GRE (in 4 days! :( ) but have kicked it into high gear today. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, Amanda and I are meeting at the library on campus to study and do some practice exams. Thursday is the big day and we are both stressing out (although she won't admit it lol). After the test, we plan on making a pit stop for milkshakes and french fries (cause we will probably need it) and then getting pedicures. I am hoping and praying that we both do well because I can't handle the stress of taking it again! Anyway, break's over and time to get back to the books :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment