I found some sinus meds that don't knock me out (yay!) so I am feeling much better. Yesterday turned out to be a pretty good day. After class, I went to Frankfort to meet my dad for a late lunch/early dinner. We ate at O'Charleys. It was great b/c it was just the two of us. When we are together, there is usually at least one other person around, so I enjoyed the one-on-one time. We had dinner then went to wally world. He didn't want to get stuck in traffic, and there was a nasty looking storm coming through, so we just went shopping for a little bit. I regret kind of taking for granted those moments with him when I was younger. I really enjoyed spending time with him, even if it was just dinner and wondering around wal-mart. He had to get back home, so he gave me my new computer (more on that in a minute) and we parted ways. It was sad really. I do miss him.
So a couple of months ago, he got a new laptop to take with him on business trips. He got an ASUS EeePC. It is really small, and incredibly fast. He doesn't really need it anymore, and my laptop is 3yrs old, and, well.... is showing it's age (think random shutting off, and owner electricution.....). Basically, he decided to give me the asus. I absolutely love it. It is so small that I can take it on campus with me. I'm very excited! :D
OK, back to yesterday.... After my time with Dad, I went to Mom's house. I played with George and Caddy for a little bit, then Mom and Travers came home with my cousin Makayla. We went to Applebee's to meet with one of Mom's friends. I just got dessert, since I was still soo full from dinner. When we got home, I sat in the living room and talked to Travers for a while, then came back home. That is pretty much it, but overall it was a good day :)
August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment