August 13, 2008

No more work

until school starts! Yesterday was my last day watching Jackson for the summer. I am watching him and his sister next friday, but only for that day so I don't really count it lol Today I got to sleep in (which is always nice) and I didn't really do that much. I did the laundry, but for the most part I sat on the couch and watched tv/got on my computer/played my DS. When Matthew came home, I got ready and we went to Red Lobster for dinner. The food was amazing! Great food, great company, what more can a girl ask for? :D I plan on sleeping in again tomorrow, and then I have a couple of errands to run. Tomorrow night, Matthew and I are first going to Frankfort for my sister's birthday dinner with my dad and Nola. After that, we are coming back to Lexington, picking up Amanda, and going to Cheapside for our friend Daniele's birthday party. We have never been to Cheapside, so it should be fun. For right now, though, I am going to finish watching a movie with Matthew, and enjoy my grande sweet tea from starbucks :D

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena