Amanda was given 4 tickets to tonights Lexington Legend's baseball game, so Stefan, Amanda (of course), Matthew, and I all went. We hadn't been to a game before, so none of us knew what to expect. We had seats on the third-base side, but closer to home plate. It was great! Amanda and I were scared, though, of getting hit with a foul ball! Luckily, we didn't get hit lol Although the Legends lost, it was a lot of fun, and we got some excellent Kettle corn out of it as well (yum!)
August 3, 2008
Take Me Out....
.. to the Ball Game!
Amanda was given 4 tickets to tonights Lexington Legend's baseball game, so Stefan, Amanda (of course), Matthew, and I all went. We hadn't been to a game before, so none of us knew what to expect. We had seats on the third-base side, but closer to home plate. It was great! Amanda and I were scared, though, of getting hit with a foul ball! Luckily, we didn't get hit lol Although the Legends lost, it was a lot of fun, and we got some excellent Kettle corn out of it as well (yum!)



Amanda was given 4 tickets to tonights Lexington Legend's baseball game, so Stefan, Amanda (of course), Matthew, and I all went. We hadn't been to a game before, so none of us knew what to expect. We had seats on the third-base side, but closer to home plate. It was great! Amanda and I were scared, though, of getting hit with a foul ball! Luckily, we didn't get hit lol Although the Legends lost, it was a lot of fun, and we got some excellent Kettle corn out of it as well (yum!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment