- Car window reported broken and $400 in cash reorted stlen in the K Lot. OK, so I know K Lot is dangerous for cars. At least one car is broken into each semester. The question here is who in the world keeps $400 in cash in their car? It is kinda like saying "Over here! break into my car!!"
- Alcohol intoxication arrest at the Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity house. No way! Alcohol intoxication at a frat house?!?! You've got to be kidding me! (hahaha in case you couldn't tell, this was complete sarcasm....)
- Parking signs reported stolen at Parking Structure No. 6. Apparently stealing parking signs is still cool......
- Male subject reported yelling at passing females at Keeneland Hall. It does not specify, but I would assume this male was yelling inappropriate remarks, otherwise I don't think it would have made it in the paper... I mean a college man yelling at college women is not all that uncommon.
September 10, 2008
Crime Report
As promised, here is this week's crime report. I must say it is much more entertaining than last week, but I guess I should let you decide :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment