September 5, 2008
Soaked
I didn't check the weather this morning.... I always checked the weather last semester before class.... now I remember why. After leaving my 10 o'clock class this morning, I came down the stairs only to look out the window and see what appeared to be a waterfall of rain. It wasn't a light drizzle, or even a steady rain that is manageable... no.... it was a drenching rain. And better yet, I had to walk across campus from CB to Kastle Hall for a class at 11. It was so bad that halfway there I had to take my glasses off because I couldn't see out of them! I got to class only to see (just barely... still no glasses at this point lol) Amanda with a big grin on her face. She had been in Kastle alllll day long... and she brought her umbrella... figures. My clothes are still lightly damp and there is no hope for my hair at all....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment