OK, so my Thursday isn't exactly what most (or maybe all...) would consider "Thirsty Thursday." I have, however, been quite thirsty all day, but I'm sure that has nothing to do with the day of the week. Anyway, My day was pretty calm. I came on campus this morning early to study with Amanda. I got coffee (yeah, I know...) and actually drank most of it. It was the pumpkin spice latte, and it was actually pretty decent. I don't really like coffee, but the flavors were nice together. I bought a studyguide for my developmental class. At first I thought I was going to have to wait a week for it because they didn't have any left, but they split a package (the book and the study guide together) for me so I wouldn't have to wait. Also, Amanda let me borrow "Nim's Island" so Matthew and I are getting ready to watch it since we haven't seen it yet. Other than all of that, I found out that I am going to have to shock people in the lab, and also that I may have been responsible for a HUGE mistake in the lab. After thinking about it, I have come to the conclusion that it was not my fault, so that makes me feel a little better.
I realize this message is completely random. I have been busy lately, and am trying to get back into blogging because it makes me feel better. So sorry again lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment