I have heard a lot about Twilight lately, with the movie coming out in November and all. I'll admit, I was curious of what all the fuss was about, so I decided to check it out for myself. I finished it in two days (would have been one, but once again classes got in the way of fun.... lol). I felt that the story, while entertaining, was quite simple. It didn't involve a lot of thought, and answers to my questions came quite easy. Surprisingly, I ran out today to by the next one in the series, and am finding it difficult to not read it at this very moment. As simple as the story may be, it is good, and I can't help but want more. I want... no, need... to know what happens between Edward and Bella! I just can't help it... So I am off to read New Moon, with hopes that it will last because, well, I'm broke and can't afford the other two in the series that haven't been releases as paperback yet...Oh yeah, I'm totally going to see the movie when it comes out. Against my better judgement, I've become a Twilight fanatic....
Check out Stephanie Meyer's website here for more info on the series, her other books, and the movie :D

0 comments:
Post a Comment