So I finished New Moon (yes, I just bought it about 24hrs ago... your point??). I literally could not put it down for more than 5 minutes at a time, and poor Matthew got the evil eye every time he asked me a question or even made a comment in my direction. I couldn't help it I promise! lol Anyway, I have an intense desire to go out right now and purchase the next in the series, but I am resisting this urge. Sadly, I have other things to do that do not involve Edward, Bella, Jacob, or anyone else in the Twilight universe. My new obsession isn't safe, so I think a couple of days without will do me some good lol (assuming I can make it that long :D).
October 4, 2008
must....resist.... temptation
So I finished New Moon (yes, I just bought it about 24hrs ago... your point??). I literally could not put it down for more than 5 minutes at a time, and poor Matthew got the evil eye every time he asked me a question or even made a comment in my direction. I couldn't help it I promise! lol Anyway, I have an intense desire to go out right now and purchase the next in the series, but I am resisting this urge. Sadly, I have other things to do that do not involve Edward, Bella, Jacob, or anyone else in the Twilight universe. My new obsession isn't safe, so I think a couple of days without will do me some good lol (assuming I can make it that long :D).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment