Hello, my name is Kirsty, and I'm a twilight-a-holic.
Wow, I feel so much better. That first step was a doozy!
Now that that is out of the way, I feel better about my multiple Twilight related posts. Since I have so many already, I figured it wouldn't hurt to post Twilight every day starting today until I see the movie (and then multiple after that about the movie... naturally).
So where to start it all off??? I believe I will begin with the soundtrack that my amazing boyfriend purchased for me (perhaps that should equal another mark on the Edward List??? I'll think about it). I have been listening to it all week, and I actually believe that it helped me with studying for my Abnormal exam I had yesterday! Or maybe I'm just losing my mind... whatev. Anyway, I love most of the songs on the soundtrack, but I've decided to post my favorite one here. I have not been able to get it out of my head, so instead of trying to get rid of it I decided to give in... it's soooo much easier that way! Anyway, enjoy the video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment