So it's the first full week of 2009, and my last full week of winter break. It really snuck up one me... and it sucks. Classes start on the 14th, but luckily I don't have classes on mondays, wednesdays, or fridays so my semester officially starts on the 15th. It will begin with a 9am class, and end around 3pm until a lab meeting that will most likely occur at 5pm.
Have we received an email about said lab meeting? no.
Will we receive one before the end of the week? not likely.
Will we receive it around 11pm on wednesday night? probably.
Good 'ol lab. Anyway, I have sooo much to do now! I have to buy my books ($261 for three classes!) to start. I also have to write my personal statement for grad school, write my essays for my application to EKU, and fill out the applications to the universities as well as to the individual programs! Deadlines are quickly approaching and will be here before I know it! I'm so lucky to have Amanda to do all of this with. I'm not sure I could do it without her.
Instead of focusing on all of the things I need to get done, I'd rather focus on the things to look forward to. For one, I'm going to a baby shower this weekend. I have already got my gift, and although I don't know the mom, I know the dad and grandma (although it is REALLY weird thinking of her as a grandma!). Also, HOUSE returns monday night at 8pm! I am so excited for it and have totally been going through withdrawal. But now I am off to do some more onling-window-shopping. I'm trying desperately to find a Twilight calendar that won't cost me $50-$100...
January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment