One problem down, who knows how many more to go. I got my textbooks today. I went ahead and bought the ones for both of those classes since I still have not heard from that professor. Classes start TOMORROW, so it would be nice to hear something before then... or maybe that's just me. I ended up canceling one of my orders from ukbookexchange, and the other one finally emailed me. She offered to sell me the rest of the books she had for that class. Now I'm waiting on a price and a meeting time. To prepare for the chance that she didn't have all of the books, I went ahead and got the ones for that class that were available used. With all of that, I still spent less than $150, so not too bad.
Today I also got to meet the little girl I will be watching wednesday evenings during the semester. She is absolutely adorable! She has the chubbiest little cheeks and the cutest babbling I think I have ever seen/heard. I start watching her tomorrow, so I'm a little nervous but excited at the same time.
For the rest of the day, Matthew and I are going to his parent's house for dinner, then we will come back and start reading Alice in Wonderland. I'm still waiting for my copy of New Moon, and it's his turn to read anyway. There is a new movie coming out directed by Tim Burton, so I want to be ready for it (even if it won't come out until 2010...). You can find a little more about it here, and I'm totally excited about Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter.
January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Good luck with your babysitting! I hope she turns out to be an angel of a child :-) - Less stress for you
Post a Comment