I have noticed that I got two new followers today. To my new readers, welcome! I'm glad you stopped by.... and even better that you decided you wanted to keep reading!From here I would like to return a shout out from this morning. If you haven't already, you should check out my very first follower, Brahmin in Boston. She's great, and shares my love for all things Twilight and Edward Cullen, which is definitely a plus :D

4 comments:
yeah thats the only defense (or you can say offense!) for my big head - I tell all the small head people that I have more grey cells in my head and so I need more space for that! LOL
Thanks for the shout out! You made me go Awww! Finished watching Twilight. DH liked it :-)
I haven't yet started New Moon! Wish me luck :-D
I knowwwwww! Many of the things that you write & your writing style is also so much like mine :-D
OMG!! Nickelback!! I love Chad... Hmmm a thought... how would it look if Chad was given the role of Edward Cullen?!
;-)
Hmm... no not James :-( he is the bad guy!! But I feel that CHad would look best if it was not a Young Adult movie/book. What do you think?
He is more like an adult vampire
you are right...! We always love "bad-boys-turned-
good" kind!! Sometimes even when they haven't turned good :-D
You are totally right - completely agree with you!
Post a Comment