February 1, 2009

George

I am still sick. Can you believe it? I thought stomach bugs were suppose to run their course within a couple of days. It's been 4 days now... I may have to go to the doctor (unfortunately my doctor isn't a smoking hot vampire...). I spent most of the day curled up on the couch with a blanket and pillow watching a HOUSE marathon on tv (love that show... too bad he's not my doctor either). I was really only missing one thing.... George. You may remember from a previous post that George is my cat. I've had him for as long as I can remember, and he is my baby. I love him to death, but I can't have pets in my apartment (and Matthew is allergic). He lives with my mom right now. I can't imagine much of anything that would have made me feel better than to have him curled up beside me just purring away.

While thinking about this, I came across this article on MSN. I have always argued that pets are good for stress relief, and this is just further evidence. I have considered getting a doctors note so that I can have George because I am easily stressed. What do you think? Do you think it will work?? Nice thought, but I don't have the guts to try it. Whatev.

3 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Oh! Its sucks... Do get better...! It must be pretty awful with Matthew being allergic to cats and you loving them... :-)

George looks so content purring away!
Take care

Brahmin in Boston said...

I know!!!! Tell me about it. I love all kinds of dogs silly ones especially but my DH likes only the dogs who look and act intelligent.

For God Sakes!! They are dogs!!

Brahmin in Boston said...

See.. I didn't even know that part about Twilight's DVD!! Thats why you rock! :-)

Thanks for the info :-) & hope you are feeling better

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena