Matthew and I made a Sonic run for a coke float and a strawberry real fruit slush when a song came on the radio. I couldn't help but turn it way up and sing along. I think this song came out when I was in middle school, and I totally have the cd. Haha, enjoy my flashback to the 90s :) I'm off to watch more of Camp Rock (I'm a dork... I know) and work on my grad school stuff.
*I can't post the video, but I'm going to post the link. Sorry!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd0C_Us31kk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You can't be a bigger dork than I am... I watched Princess Diaries 1 & 2 - 3 times each, watched High School Musical 1 & 2 , watched Camp Rock!! hahah :-)
Ha! I know I have get the rating system outta my head!
Post a Comment