Happy Valentine's day! (or happy single-awareness day, depending on how you look at it)Matthew and I are not doing anything super special today. Our 3 year anniversary is coming up, and my birthday is in exactly one month, so I don't want to stress him out too much haha.
I am sick... again. This time it is allergies from the changing weather. I swear this state will be the death of me. I started coughing on wednesday, and then my throat started hurting from the coughing, then yesterday my sinuses started acting up. So today I am just a huge pathetic mess. Let me tell you, there is absolutely NOTHING romantic in coughing and sneezing with a tissue stuck permanently to your nose. Poor Matthew. He has been so good today though. I got flowers (I will put up pictures next time) and they are beautiful! He has such great tastes in flowers. He also ran to the store for me to get some chloraseptic spray, o.j., tissues (ours hurt my nose, so he got me a box of soft ones with the lotion), peppermints and cough drops, and a bazillion tubes of Carmex. He's amazing! So I'm going to go watch some more tv and maybe try to take a nap. I hope to start a new "segment" (I guess you could call it that) about recipes and such very soon :)

2 comments:
Thanks so much for the suggestion! I will try to implement it.
Sorry about your cold! It really sucks out the enjoyment out of the day. Very excited to hear about the recipes too... Good luck & best wishes for that!
BTW our 3 year anniversary is coming very very soon too!! :-D
Yes!! It is such a co-incidence.... But ours is 16th of this month :-) (still there are common numerals!!)
Time really flies! Can't believe that I am married for 3 years!
:-D
Post a Comment