I have been debating over the past couple of days as to whether or not I should post the Applebee's story. I have decided to tell it, and now I'm afraid that all the hype will lead to disappointment. The more I think about it, the less funny it is. Oh well, I guess I will let you decide.
So everyone has at least one friend that has no secrets. Every thought that crosses their mind is automatically out in the open for everyone to hear. Well, I have a friend like that, and it was her birthday I celebrated the other night. She is loud and very outspoken (of course I don't mean any of that in a mean way), especially when it comes to guys. I have been with her before when she would see some cute guy and just yell at him "Hey there cutie what's your name?" (talk about embarassing....). So at Applebee's, she decided that our waiter was cute and he would be her main focus for our time at the restaurant. He brought her a long island ice tea, and she requested that instead of singing to her he give her a lap dance. (I wish I was joking.) He turned blood red, but told her...... he said if they were at a strip club he would totally do it! What the crap?! So the rest of us are ready to crawl under the table when she invited him to the bar with us. He tells her he will come with some friends, and that if "she plays her cards right she may get that dance" OMG. I hadn't laughed that hard in months, or been so embarassed. He didn't show, so she didn't get her dance. But wow.... I should have known better...
*BTW, I talked to my professor today and he told me my personal statement was one of the best ones he has read lately! I was so excited! I also got my paper back (see this post for a review) and my teacher said she liked my writing style. Apparently I CAN blog in APA. Who knew?
February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wooohooo! nice company you have go there... but don't worry this hasn't disappointed me!
OMG I would have totally crawled under the table!
:-)
Awww! Thanks!
I know this meant a lot to her. I knew that she trusted me to be discreet... :-)
Don't worry your turn will come too :-D Fingers crossed!
*hugs*
Post a Comment