March 8, 2009

Shopaholic

*My first post of this didn't come out right (It cut off my last couple of sentences) Sorry! I think I fixed it though*

Ok, so I'm not really a shopaholic in that I do not constantly make purchases of things that I do not need racking up mounds and mounds of debt at the same time. However, I do like to shop when I have the money to do so. I just so happened to have a little extra cash, and a dire need for shoes (what can I say? Shoes are the best things to shop for because they ALWAYS fit). Matthew and I headed out to the mall this morning, and I found some glorious treasures :)

The shoes are super cute, and are acutally comfortable. I really needed a pair of black heels. They look fabulous on as well... so good in fact, that I got them in brown too! I don't shop very often, so I feel it's ok haha

The book is quite interesting. I've just read the first chapter, but it is very well written. I'll write a review once I finish it (that shouldn't take long). The biggest discovery today, though, was the Sweethearts "Forbidden Fruits" candy. It is Twilight themed :) There are three different boxes. I got the first one with the entire cast. One has Edward on it and the other Bella. Some of the pieces even glitter! They say things like "Dazzle" and "I heart EC" and "Bite Me." The flavors are listed as "Orange Obsession" "Tempting Apple" "Passion Fruit" and "Secret Strawberry." I will let you know how they taste once I'm brave enough to open them :)

5 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Wow the shoes are super super cuuuuuute!! I want them too!! :-(

Brahmin in Boston said...

wow I am going to go there tomorrow!

Young Traveler said...

love the shoes. LOVE the candy. :)

Brahmin in Boston said...

i know... this time the GUILT did not set in yay... But I am scared of opening my email tomorrow - it is going to take a long long time to finish up answering all of them! :-D

Allie said...

I love when heels are actually comfortable--it's such a coup!

Also, congrats on the grad. school! I'm waiting to hear back from a few of them still, too. Here's hoping you hear soon!

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena