So I hit the clumsy part early last week... now I'm in the crying stage. I don't cry very often, but I have found myself in tears for the past three days! Not because I have been hurt, but mainly because of stress and worry for my cat George
p.s. He is ok by the way, it's just the "he's getting old now" kind of worry
p.p.s Watching Marley and Me earlier today didn't help...
I hope this passes soon. I'm an emotional trainwreck (almost literally). However, I do hope the... um... breaking dawn phase hits soon ;) hahaha
April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am very sure that you will get through this...
I agree that watching Marley and Me won't be of much help during such time. I never had a pet but still felt like crying when I read the book! So I don't blame you for being in the New Moon phase!
Try to look for Jacob - may be he will pull you through this!
:-D
Post a Comment