April 27, 2009

That Explains It

No wonder I haven't been sleeping well the past couple of nights.... I have to stay up just to fight for my space!It's only a twin sized bed, and apparently there isn't room for the both of us!

It's late, so I'm heading off to bed, but I wanted to share this. So now I'm going to attempt to fit in there somewhere, and still make it out will all of my appendages. Good night!!

3 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Hahha! That was funny - be thankful that you don't have a German Shepherd something like that...

You would have had to shift your sleeping place to couch or get a new sleeping bag!!

BTW have you registered in the NewMoonMovie dot org site?? I have & I have been having fun posting all the comments and getting responses... Yesterday we were having the discussion abt who would suit the character of Riley in Eclipse... Finally we arrived at the conclusion that Shawn Ashmore would be good (Channing is supposedly being considered!!!)

Brahmin in Boston said...

yeah...

you should join... Believe me we can have lotsa fun there... Lemme know if you are there... :-)

No pressure though!!

Young Traveler said...

Gorgeous picture! How have you been, btw? I've been away!

Also, you look SO hot in your profile pic.

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena