First, the fantastic Brahmin in Boston has given me two awards! You can check our her awesome blog here!
The rules are simple:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
The second award:
I so don't have 15 names, so I'm going to wing it (as usual) and just put down as many as I can (in no particular order) :)Wow... that's kind of pathetic... It has already been awarded to some other blogging buddies, and the rest of the blogs I
Second good news is that I start work on Thursday. I will be working through a temp agency for the summer for the state as an intern. I interned there for three summers until the program was cut. You know about last summers babysitting disaster, so this summer I decided to take the pay cut and work through the temp agency. It's a job, so I will definitely take it and be happy.
Now, I have to go clean the apartment. Matthew had an allergy attack this morning, so apparently I'm not doing well enough in keeping the cat hair under control. Off to swiffer and vacuum and all that fun stuff!

1 comments:
Awww sad to hear abt Matthew's allergy! Hope he gets better soon.
I had a question - how do you strike a word like you did for the word stalk?? I am tech-tarded!!
BTW the official New Moon poster has been released did ya see that?? I have changed my widget to that :-) Now I am Twi-tarded
LOL!
Post a Comment