May 9, 2009

I did it!

I am officially a college graduate!

The evening went ok for the most part. My grandmother was not able to come down, but my aunt was able to come up, so that was cool. My feet were throbbing from being in heels all day, but there was a ramp to the stage instead of stairs so no worries there. The only really negative thing was that my name wasn't in the program, and they mispronounced my name when I walked across the stage, but I can get over that. I also had to shake hands with the professor that noticed me from behind last week lol

Overall, it feels good to be finished with this part of my life. It was wonderful to spend time with my family, and when I wasn't with them I was with Amanda. We really needed eachother today! I am very excited to see what happens now, and what kind of doors will open up.

*Pictures to come later :)

4 comments:

Allie said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic.

Young Traveler said...

The best parts are coming!

Brahmin in Boston said...

Congrats!! I would have had nightmares about tripping on the stairs!!

LOL!

Brahmin in Boston said...

No Problem!! I love to make others laugh!!

Glad that I succeeded!!

:-D

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena