Guess I'll start with George (of course haha). His vet appointment this week didn't go as well as the others. Don't worry, he's ok... but he managed to leave his mark on a couple of assistants and my arm as well. The meds are working, but we still have to up the dose because they aren't working well enough. Go figure.
This week/weekend is full of movies:
- The Hangover. OMG... this movie... I'm pretty much speechless about it. It was hilarious, but it was also quite disturbing at parts. I saw certain things that I never, ever needed to see. (FYI.. Bradley Cooper is totally gorgeous in this movie. Just sayin ;D )
- Paul Blart Mall Cop. Matthew and I saw this in theatres a while ago, and we caught it on Blu-Ray for really cheap the other night. My Twilight BD was getting lonely :) It is a really cute movie, so if you haven't seen it you totally should.
- The Proposal. The Bestie and I had a girl's night last night which entailed dinner at Friday's, shopping at Gordmans, lots of girl talk, and The Proposal. The theater was packed! We were disappointed that the New Moon trailer wasn't shown (as newmoonmovie.org had speculated...) but the movie was really good regardless. I laughed the ENTIRE time! Oh yeah, a hot Ryan Reynolds doesn't hurt either!
- Star Trek. You know that I have already seen this movie. Since tomorrow is Father's Day, I'm taking my dad to see it. He doesn't get to go to the movies very often, so it will be a treat for him :) And he is kind of a trekkie lol

2 comments:
LOL LOL! I knew you would catch it!!
Yes! I will have to sort like 100 e-mails tomorrow.
BTW I am watching Princess Diaries 2 - with Chris Pine!! That made me think about you!!
LOL! Yes! Saw RPatz kissing??? Girls' hearts were broken all over the post!!!
Post a Comment