Go figure on the day I start dieting (although I hate the word diet... it sounds so temporary and I'm hoping this change will lean more towards the permanent side) everyone decides to bring food to work?
Seriously!
I started TODAY and I come into work to find homemade beer cheese and chips. Not five minutes later someone places a big box of fresh donuts right next to the cheese. About 30 minutes later, I get an email about birthday cake in the lobby. No joke... this sucks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh Lord! I am so sorry for that!
I occasionally binge too... But then the sugar rush kills the fun out of the treats.
My work place is notorious for such kind of things - I had to eat 3 ice-cream cakes for my b'day!
If there was going to be one more cake - I had resolved to go on a hunger strike till a week or so!
Post a Comment