July 15, 2009

There's no life after you

I'm a day or so late with the good news... sorry.

The good news is that my "diet" is working! I have lost 3lbs in the past two weeks :) It isn't much, but it is healthy and I feel better about myself. I guess that is all that matters in the end.

OK, on to the really great news. Yep, there is even better news than that. Weren't expecting that were you?! Didn't think so :)

Daughtry's new CD, Leave This Town, came out yesterday. It...is...AMAZING! I have said it before, and I will say it again: My Daughtry-crush lives on! I have listened to it almost nonstop since I got it. There is just enough mix of fun rock songs with calmer, more soulful songs. It is just perfect. I can't even really pick a favorite. Oh yeah, did I mention that Chad Kroeger co-wrote two of the songs? Amazing I tell you. Also, this CD is just as family-friendly as the first one (read: no foul language, sex, drugs, etc.) So, if you haven't already, go listen to it here :) Look to the left under the image and click the link that says "Listen to Samples" for a 30second clip of each song. You won't regret it!

p.s. I got the image from the same link as the samples (Amazon.com)

2 comments:

Thomas said...

How did you hear about this band?

Brahmin in Boston said...

Acccck! Chad Kroeger?? That is my crush! I <3 Nickelback (um, does the teenager in me show up!)

I am very glad to read that your diet is working. Keep it up! It does give an awesome feeling of healthiness, doesn't it?

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena