October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween to everyone!

I'm taking a break from cleaning right now. The Bestie and her bf are coming over in approximately two hours. I still have some baking and mopping to do, but other than that I think we will be ok! We are all going to dress up tonight and head out to The Bar for an... interesting... night. I'm sure I will have a TON of stories for you tomorrow, and since I'm DD tonight, I should remember them all! haha

I doubt I will post pics of my costume since the Bestie picked it out, and it isn't exactly appropriate (except for the venue of choice for tonight's festivities.. in that sense I will probably be the most conservative one there...) but here are some childhood Halloween pics I found this morning :)

My cousin, me, sister, and friend a very very long time ago!

Everyone should have been a power ranger! Chelsea was the white ranger b/c they didn't have the yellow costume.

2 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Oh my my! Uou were a princess?? Awwww... I wove princesses!

Hermione Granger and Harry Potter?? Get someone to be Ginny and Ron... Luna was my fave character with her Spectre specs and the bottle cork necklace.. (Thus spake the HP nerd).

Me too very very excite :-D

Brahmin in Boston said...

Ok oops! You were a fairy!! I saw the wand in your hand! :-D

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena