First, sorry my background was messed up yesterday! I was giving it some time to see if it corrected itself. Apparently it did, so I'm not going to mess with it right now. I'm looking around for a new template, but I don't think I will change anything for another week or so.
Second, I would like to address my one and only comment yesterday :) As counselors-in-training, we are taught that we should not counsel family and friends. It is one thing to use our attending skills (listening, asking questions, etc.) but there should be a line between our characters as family members or friends and as counselors. I don't know the situation with your friend, but from what we have learned, he should reconsider trying to be a psychiatrist to his family and go the father route instead. But like I said, I don't know the situation so that is just my opinion.
Third, I saw the CUTEST thing on tv today so I just have to share it. This dog is adorable! Apparently he is narcoleptic and can't breathe through his nose, so he tries to sleep sitting up. My favorite part is the very end when he shoots back up like "What? I wasn't asleep!" haha, enjoy! (PS, the video might take a minute to load. My suggestion is to hit the pause button, and when the light red bar is all the way across play. Otherwise it may play then stop then play then stop etc.)

1 comments:
Awwww the sweepy weepy doggy!
:-)
Btw you are right about the psychiatrist/dad role. Even I felt the same.
And that's the precise reason why I felt weird about that. I am not sure if he is consciously being the counselor or that is just in his nature.
Post a Comment