November 27, 2009

Pictures and more

It has been over 24 hours since Matthew proposed, and I'm still not sure it has sunk in yet! I have had fun putting together the wedding website all morning though (even though we haven't set a date, venue, theme, colors, etc. haha).

I promised pictures, so here you go :)

So what do you think? Did he do good? My dad took some of us together last night, but I can't get a hold of him to email them to me. I'll put them up when I get them. I took these with my phone, and they turned out better than my camera pics did...

I am so happy right now, but there is one thing bothering me. That one thing is known as my sister.

I knew she was upset because her friends were getting engaged and she isn't. Well, when Matthew proposed, I wanted to tell my family. I knew she would be a little bummed, but I had hoped she would be ok or at least put on a happy face for me (I would have totally faked happy for her and hidden any sadness, etc, just for her sake). I was wrong. She ended up leaving, crying. She did not want me to tell my dad, Nola, and my stepsiblings because she "didn't want to hear about it all day" since she went up there today. She canceled plans we have had for two months to help Nina put up a Christmas tree because she "can't handle the excitement right now, it's just too much." I understand how she is feeling, but she is "raining on my parade" so to speak. I'm telling family on Sunday, and she will be there. I want to be the excited blushing bride I am expected to be, but I don't want to have her fussing every time someone brings it up. I want her to be happy for me, and I do not want to have to put up with her "it's all about me, my life sucks" attitude for the next year. Any advice? I don't know what to do....

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena