Today was my first day back at work after giving the doctors my resignation on Monday. I was not sure what to expect, but I soon figured it out when I walked in the office. I'm sure I have mentioned it before, but I work for two doctors. The one doctor, we will call her Dr. A, is the one I do the most work for. She is also the one I talked to on Monday. Well, I think Dr. A is throwing a fit about me quitting and wants to make my life as miserable as possible for the next two weeks! Before I quit, she was so nice and motherly. Now, I feel like everything she asks of me is a command. I came in to find about five notes left telling me to do things (some of which I had already done!). Apparently she has been short with everyone else in the office as well. I'm not sure what is going on, but I must have really pissed her off something terrible! The other doctor, Dr. B, came in to talk to me today. He was very nice, saying he wishes he could talk me out of it, but respects that I have to make decisions for myself. He said he really appreciates everything I have done, and appreciates that I am trying to help them out by finding a replacement. He said he didn't think it was my personality to leave them in a bind. It was very thoughtful, and made me feel a little better. At least I have one doctor's support! I won't handle Dr. A treating me poorly though. I can handle the notes, but if she says something I may not be the nice sweet person they think I am haha
On to another topic now.. feeling random today :)

I realized I have not done anything fun for NaBloPoMo, with the exception of a few YouTube videos and a cd review (btw, what did you think of track 7??? I'm dying to know!). So today, I want to change that. I know there is an official "de-lurking" day sometime, but I don't know when that day is.... so I'm making it today!
(cause I'm just awesome like that)
(jk, I'm not as full of myself as that sounded...)
So here is the deal. If you follow my blog, leave me a comment. Come out from under that newspaper. I promise I won't bite! I also promise to return a comment on your blog. See, it's a two-way street around here! So come on now... stop lurking and show some love. I bet you will be happy you did!
0 comments:
Post a Comment