November 19, 2009

I gotta feeling...

that tonight's gonna be a good night!!

The bestie and her bf are coming over tonight. We have a frozen pizza, chips and queso, and monkey bread to enjoy while we watch Twilight. After that, we are headed over to the theater to see NEW MOON!!!!! I am ecstatic! I cannot believe it is already here :) The counter on my page finally says "0 days" and I am sooo ready! I have a little paper to write and I have to go to work and clean and make monkey bread, but I'm hoping to squeeze in some New Moon reading today. I just love it!

What about you? Are you as excited as I am?



2 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

Oh well yeah you I am sorta excited...
*grin*

Viva La Fashion said...

eeeeeekkk! i'm so excited! :D

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena