Can you believe Thanksgiving is this Thursday?!?
Where did the year go? I've been working on Christmas shopping (yeah, I know, hiss hiss growl) but still have a LONG way to go. I guess that is what happens when you have one sister, four step-sisters, and three-stepbrothers.
I took mom to see New Moon again last night. Our showing was at 10:55, and we got to the theater around 8:30. At least we were first in line! She really liked it, and I'm pretty sure it just gets better and better :) Unfortunately, I can't afford to see it more than once or twice a week lol
So now that it has been out a couple of days, have you seen it? If so, what did you think?
November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
oh, i'm so excited for thanksgiving and for the day after thanksgiving shopping! :)
Post a Comment