November 15, 2009

This Is Us

You all know how big of a BSB fan I am. I have all of their main albums, from their first to the most recent release, This is Us. I will admit I had high hopes for this album because their last two albums, Never Gone and Unbreakable were amazing.

This is Us was initially a big disappointment. It wasn't until I listened to it multiple times that I really started to like it. It is probably my least favorite album, but that does not mean it is bad. I think they are trying too hard to sound like the more popular musicians, and the sound is not their style. This album is full of techno beats, which are fun to dance to, but it just does not fit their sound.

My favorite "techno" tracks on the album are 1. Straight Through My Heart, 5. If I Knew Then, and 8. Masquerade. The last two tracks are the easiest to listen to. I feel they are the most BSBish, and you can really enjoy the vocals.

My least favorite track is 9.She's a Dream. The lyrics really get me in this one. They say "shorty" way too much, and I just think they are trying too hard.

If you want a preview, click this link right here for a 30 second clip of every song. Even if you don't want to preview the whole thing, you really should listen to track 7. PDA, at least for a good laugh. Listen, and then you will understand.

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

At work now.

When I am back home this is the 1st thing I am doing!

I still get strange looks when I blare BSB songs on my iTunes!

Pffft what do they know??
LOL

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena