I'm feeling really sick over this job situation. I want to talk to Nola because she always has an honest opinion and will tell me what I NEED to hear, not necessarily what I want to hear. It isn't often that I actually need that, but right now is one of those times. I almost feel like I am spending so much energy on making sure other people are happy that I don't have enough left for myself. Does that make sense? Oh well.
At least I will get more pics of Oscar this weekend :) I'll be sure to post whatever I do take. I bought him another toy yesterday (as if the dog doesn't have enough!) and I can't wait to watch him play with it!
Alright, enough procrastinating. I need to finish this paper!!!
PS Less than a week until we see

1 comments:
Amen!!! I know! Shirtless hunkalicious guys? I would take them any day!
Helping you out was a pleasure!
Post a Comment