November 12, 2009

Help Needed

It's been a while since I posted an lolcat. What is wrong with me??!!

Anywhoodle, I called my old boss today and discussed going back to work at the state. She called me back about an hour ago and told me I could come back. Yay! So now for the part I need help with. What in the world do I say to my current bosses??? They had wanted me to sign something saying I would stay for a year, but I have not signed ANYTHING for them that was anywhere near contractual. I am pretty sure I have a replacement, so hopefully that will help, but I'm kind of freaking out. I feel like overall this is the best move, but the path to get there really sucks. I don't want to disappoint my bosses, but I really feel like this other person can do a better job. I'm also wondering what happens if this other person decides she doesn't want the job after she sees everything involved with it. Ugh! Help me please!! I'm totally stuck between these two jobs...

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Hmmm I would have told them that "I got an offer I couldn't refuse". I know a-la-Godfather type but it does work.

Would it work if you said that the new job that you got is flexible with your study schedule??

BTW congratulations! Nothing like a job you love! :-D

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena