I'm going to start with the happy news because I would feel pretty calloused to start with the bad and then seem excited for the good news...
I weighed in today and lost 1.2lbs. I never got to weigh in last week with taking care of Matthew and all. This means that for January I lost a total of 2lbs. Cool I guess, but not what I was hoping for. I finally got my butt in gear and have tracked every piece of food that has gone into my mouth this week. As long as I keep that up I should not have a problem reaching my 5lb goal in February. You can check the side bar for my progress :)
OK, now for the sad news. My mom had to have one of our dogs put down today. We have had her for roughly 12 years now. She was a fat dog, but always smiling. She didn't make as much noise as the other dogs.. she was the "good" one. We all miss her so much! I think going through this with George has helped me handle losing Precious better, but it still isn't the same. George was mine while Precious was my mom's. I know mom is having a hard time with this, but Precious was suffering, and that is the absolute last thing she deserves. I figure by now she has found George and they are off having a good time, just like the old days :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aw... I am sorry hon... I hope your mom gets the strength to deal with this loss.
Hey the weight loss thingy isn't that bad. May be one week would compensate for the other??
Good luck!
Thanks so much for the support Kirsty :))
Love you all so much!
Oh... that's so sad. I'm so sorry! Losing a pet is never an easy thing.
Post a Comment