In order to inspire them to work together, I'm going to show this video tomorrow. I'm uber excited about it. I'm going to start by telling them I'm going to show them a video of two mortal enemies who were able to find common ground and work together. I'll let you know how this goes....
February 11, 2010
Group Work
I'm teaching my third lab tomorrow. I learned last week that my students can't follow directions, and also do not like working in groups. Unfortunately for them, they will be required to work in groups at the end of the semester... so I'm making them form groups for every lab :) haha, they are probably going to hate me, but whatev.
In order to inspire them to work together, I'm going to show this video tomorrow. I'm uber excited about it. I'm going to start by telling them I'm going to show them a video of two mortal enemies who were able to find common ground and work together. I'll let you know how this goes....
In order to inspire them to work together, I'm going to show this video tomorrow. I'm uber excited about it. I'm going to start by telling them I'm going to show them a video of two mortal enemies who were able to find common ground and work together. I'll let you know how this goes....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hahahah!!! "Notebooks are for notes not for kissing"
See? You WILL be a good teacher! Plus they have to learn a bit of team work in 'real' life too...
Ooooh ask Matthew to get the Fender! I bet he won't regret it!
:-))
You will be a wonderful teacher. I'm sure.
Post a Comment