"I believe that. But I want you to know something — when it comes to all this enemies nonsense, I’m out. I am a neutral country. I am Switzerland. I refuse to be affected by territorial disputes between mythical creatures. Jacob is family. You are… well, not exactly the love of my life, because I expect to love you for much longer than that. The love of my existence. I don’t care who’s a werewolf and who’s a vampire. If Angela turns out to be a witch, she can join the party, too." -Bella Swan, EclipseYou all already know how much I enjoy my Twilight. Well, I have never related to Bella as much as I do now. My tiny cohort of 10 is breaking apart at the seams, and it is apparent sides will have to be chosen. The bestie and I are stuck. We want to get along with everyone, get our degree, and get the hell out of there. Unfortunately, it isn't looking like that is possible. Being friends with some people will automatically put me on one side or the other. While it isn't a fight for true love, it is still difficult. What if I don't want to choose? What if I want to keep my ties with everyone and let them settle their own differences? Why is it that I am so affected by all of the drama when I'm not even a part of it? Ugh!!
Only another week and a half of classes, then finals and I'm done until the fall. I swear it can't come soon enough.

1 comments:
:-)
Only you can quote Twilight in the face of irritation! LOL
I think if you take a deep breath and bury your nose back in the Eclipse book the fighting parties would know you don't want to deal with them.
Better yet, just highlight the paragraph that you have quoted and show it to them and smile sweetly. I think if they are intelligent enough they should get it, shouldn't they? :-)
Post a Comment