Day 14: A picture of something you ate and 10 confessions.
1. I'm still afraid of the dark.
2. I don't regret moving out of Lexington, but I miss being close to friends.
3. I don't know how to apply makeup. I just kind of wing it, and apparently it kind of works.
4. I'm a closet shopaholic.
5. I have tried working on my self-esteem. It hasn't worked so far.
6. Even though it's been over a year, I still really miss George.
7. I realize I'm an adult, but there are days I just want to see my Daddy.
8. I can't stand the house to be cluttered, but unfortunately I always lack the full will power to clean it up completely. I usually get about halfway and then just give up.
9. I absolutely love the holidays and decorating.
10. I'm almost done with my masters degree, but at this point I'm not sure I want to be a counselor.
October 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hold on...
That sounds suspiciously like my list :D
Post a Comment