Day 29: In the past month, what have you learned.
The past couple of months have been huge learning experiences for me.
- People change, not always for the better.
- People can be extremely selfish and willing to do whatever it takes to ensure their own happiness, even if it means destroying the happiness of others.
- There are also good people who will surprise you.
- Being an adult isn't always fun, but it definitely has its perks!
- I have learned that I love being married and actually enjoy taking care of the house when I have time.
- potty training a puppy is hard!
October 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
#1 - Agree
#2 - I am so sorry for whatever happened!
#3 - YES! :)
#4 - Hellllloooo Margaritas!
#5 - Me too!
#6 - LOL... I want a dog but not sure if I am ready for that!
Post a Comment