October 3, 2010

Day 3.

Day 03: A habit that you wish you didn't have.

 I've spent the past two days thinking about which habit I wanted to write about.I would repeatedly get overwhelmed with the decision and put it off until later when the cycle would then repeat itself.  It was with the realization of this cycle that I had my answer.


The habit I wish I didn't have is procrastinating.


I wish I could get an assignment and finish it that night like I did when I was younger.  I wish I could have a clean house instead of getting overwhelmed by everything I have to do and giving up.  How much easier life would be if I didn't procrastinate!!

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

This is funny! I too have that habit but I have over come most of it.

I guess this is the same habit that made you skip Day 4 and 5 of the Blog Challenge? :-D

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena