That's right! This is my 100th post so be excited! I figured that I would make it, but I did not expect to be able to share it with others. If you were here (and if my town wasn't one big ice skating rink at the moment) we would totally go out for drinks to celebrate hahaI had a paper due this morning, so naturally I started writing it around 10pm last night. I am the world's worst (or best depending on how you look at it) at procrastinating. But anyway, I was writing my paper, and I realized that I was writing it the same way that I blog. I laughed at myself with this revelation. In my defense, the paper was an autobiography, which is pretty much what this blog is. It had to be in APA style, and I had to keep catching myself from using terms that were not necessarily technical (like "freaking out" for example...), so as I talked to Matthew last night about my paper, I made the statement that I can't blog in APA, and voila! This post was born. What a better way to celebrate 100 posts than by looking back at my writing and seeing how everything has changed.

1 comments:
Congratulations on your 100th post! Keep writing - I love your style of writing!
LOL it was hilarious how you mentioned about the fact that you have started writing in your blog style in you paper too!!
Post a Comment