January 6, 2009

Rest in Peace

I would like to take a moment and say a prayer for my family. This weekend, one of my cousins killed himself. He is related on Nola's side, so I unfortunately did not really get to know him, but my brother and sisters are taking it pretty hard. His father died a couple of years ago after a long struggle after a freak accident. When asked why my cousin killed himself, it was told that he was tired of living with his father's death. So if you get a chance, do you mind to say a prayer for my family? For Nola, Devin, Kelsey, Saisha, and Janae, as well as the rest of the family, especially his mother, sister, wife, and daughter. It is one thing to lose a family member by accident, and a whole other thing to lose them by choice. I pray for God's support and loving arms around my family through this difficult time.

"Will you think that you're all alone when no one's there to hold your hand?
When all you know seems so far away and everything is temporary
rest your head. I'm permanent."
- David Cook, Permanent

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suicide has also touched my life. I'm here if you ever need an ear (or a shoulder!).

Prayers and Positive Thoughts to your family!

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena