I have been sick ALL DAY LONG. It totally sucks. There is a stomach bug going around campus. I should have known I would end up with it when the ladies at work told me they had all been through it the week before. UGGGHH I hate being sick. I didn't go to class today because I don't want to spread it around. I'm pretty sure that my car won't make it up the mountain of ice that the snow plow kindly left behind my tires anyway. So here is my dilemna. I have to run participants tomorrow in the lab. As long as no one signs up for my times, no big deal. No... such.... luck. My time tomorrow if completely full. What am I suppose to do with that? No one will respond to my emails requesting they take my times. I'm scared to death I'm going to puke on the participants (and I'm pretty sure that will mess with the data... just a hunch). I'm so aggravated/sick/upset/tired.So take me to Dr. McSparkly. I'm sure he would make me feel better :) or at least answer my emails...

3 comments:
OMG!!! You are sooo funny :-) I would totally fall sick if Dr. Sparkly was going to attend me!!
Darn it I just got over my cold! Or we could have been standing in the line to his office together hahah!
That apart... I really hope that you feel better tomorrow! Me too, been there done that!! Precisely on the day that we fall sick there are some work in the office which can be completed exclusively by us!
Take care!
Just to clarify - you are funny in a good way. To be honest, it makes my day when I read your posts :-D
The other guy in SUpernatural? Sam Winchester? i.e. Jared...? He is good too - DH hates him! Can you believe it? DH says he looks like a bully!! So not true...
Post a Comment